QRS Solutions is a growing business for Mobile Metrology Services of Medical and Electronic Equipment as well as Sales.
Provide technical service such as, performing tests and calibrations for mechanical, electronic, electromechanical, and pressure type instruments to standards for an ISO/IEC 17025 and 9001 metrology laboratory.
- Perform calibrations on assemblies with test, measurement and diagnostic equipment to determine compliance to operational specifications.
- Use soldering equipment and hand tools to service electrical components.
- Repair, alter or calibrate assemblies or systems to meet operational specifications.
- Record test results in tracking database and/or written documentation.
- Read schematics, diagrams and/or technical sheets to determine specifications/tolerances, methods and sequences of assembly.
- Provide support and assistance for the calibration supervisor by being self-driven and independent as well as working well with other calibration technicians in a team environment.
- Maintain calibration laboratory standards and inventory at all times.
Candidate must exhibit strong customer service skills as you will be a vital link between hospital and customer staff and our company. Mathematical aptitude, a basic understanding of physical principles of force, pressure, and torque. The candidate must also have experience working with test and measurement equipment such as digital or analog multimeters, power supplies, function generators and oscilloscopes. Also have an understanding voltage, current and resistance laws. Experience working with biomedical test equipment and hand tools is preferred.
In addition, the candidate must also display exceptional verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail. The candidate must have a strong sense of safety and quality as these are requirements for our calibration laboratory. Must be competent in utilizing a PC with Microsoft Office 365 applications. A self-motivated individual able to work alone or in a team environment is a critical.
- 2-year degree in electronics or biomedical engineering and/or equivalent work experience preferred
- CBET Strongly Desired
- Knowledge of ISO 17025 and ISO 9001 desired
- An eagerness to learn effective service and calibration techniques on all products serviced by QRS Solutions
- Strong project management skills, goal orientated and a solid team player
- Technician must have a valid driver’s license and maintain a clean driving record throughout their employment with QRS
- Must be available to travel 50 percent of the time as scheduled and provide sales support as needed
- Positions available in California and Texas
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to the outside environment which may have fumes or airborne particles in additional to moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level will vary from location to location as majority of work is performed on medical/clinical sites.
Physical and Soft Skill Demands:
Demands regular attendance and punctuality. Time management skills are crucial to maintain the rigorous schedule(s) set. Requires standing, stooping, bending and reaching and the ability to routinely lift objects up to 60lbs. Occasionally lift objects up to 75 pounds with assistance. Requires hand-eye coordination and dexterity sufficient to operate machinery and computer equipment. Requires normal range of vision and hearing. Must be mentally mature in dealing with a variety of people/situations. Must be able to analyze cause of interpersonal conflict and resolve complex issues in a positive and professional manner. Emotional stability and personal maturity are important attributes for this position. May be required to work outside or normal business hours.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
QRS has offices located in Moreno Valley, CA and Fort Worth, TX. Potential hire should live within commuting distance or relocate to the area. After the 1st year of successful employment there is potential for the applicant to relocate to within a region that QRS Services.
QRS-Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
QRS-Solutions is an E-verify participant
Drug Screens are required of all final applicants
References to be supplied for verification
Must be eligible to work in the United States, have a Valid US Driver’s License, and Clean Driving Record
Background checks are required.
Apply today! Email your resume to: email@example.com or call for more details.