As a Sales Representative with QRS Solutions, you will have a combination of inside and outside sales responsibilities.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Sell products, goods and services to customers that are distributed by QRS.
- Work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc.
- Inside sales, which involves “cold calling” for new clients while from the office setting.
- Outside sales, which involves visiting clients in the field with new or existing clients.
- Monthly reporting of Sales Leads and Progress.
- High school diploma.
- Must show ability to learn and know the products inside and out.
- College Degree Beneficial but optional.
Job Skills and Requirements
- Customer Service Skills: The customer is always right. You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options in test equipment and calibrations for them.
- Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about a product’s different features, and answer any questions they might have.
- Flexibility: You might have to work long hours, nights or weekends.
- Travel to the customers in QRS Territories
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
- Clean Driving Record
Base, plus commission.
Why QRS Solutions?
QRS Solutions is a fast growing player in the On-Site Calibrations Services, New and Used Medical Testing Tools, and Rental and Leasing services of medical devices.
Apply today! Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more details.