Multiparameter Dual IBP Channel Patient Simulator
The MPS-2 Multiparameter Simulator just may be the best value you can find in a dual-channel invasive blood pressure simulator on today’s market. This “little brother” to our unique AMPS-1 modular multiparameter simulator, comes in an even smaller package than the AMPS-1 and offers many similar features and capabilities in a fixed-function, non-modular platform.
The MPS-2 Multiparameter Simulator features and capabilities include:
- Full 12-load ECG with 9 independent outputs for each lead referenced
- ECG performance waveforms
- Respiration simulation
- Pacemaker waveforms
- Temperature simulation
- Arrhythmia simulation
- Automated protocols (user-programmable)
- Remote Control via RS232
- Large easy-to-read display
- Extremely easy to operate
- Single 9-volt battery operation or use with an external AC power adapter for continuous simulation
At just 5.5″ x 3.6″ x 1.3″ and weighing in at only 11.5 ounces, the MPS-2 is a featured-packed multiparameter simulator in one of the smallest and lightest weight physical packages available. It’s smaller, lighter and more cost-effective than any other similarly-featured multiparameter simulator on today’s market.