Non-Invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP) Analyzer
The CuffLink Non-Invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP) Analyzer offers a quick, reliable, and consistent way to evaluate the operation and performance of oscillometric NIBP signals.
With user-programmable selections, the CuffLink will simulate the full range or normal, hypertensive, and hypotensive dynamic NIBP waveforms representing typical adult, infant, and neonatal patients. The analyzer can also generate normal, bradycardia, and tachycardia rhythm selections with a wide range of weak, normal, and strong peripheral pulses.
A variety of parameters allow creation and storage of five custom auto sequences within the unit. In addition to the programmable blood-pressure target values, these auto sequences can include static pressure, leak, and over-pressure relief valve -pop-off- tests.
CuffLink features an internal compressor, automating the static pressure measurements, leak testing, and relief-valve testing. Setting and adjusting cuff pressure levels is easy and provides consistent cuff-inflation levels for the tests.
- Dynamic oscillometric non-invasive blood-pressure simulation
- Automated static-pressure measurements, leakage testing, and relief-valve testing
- Five automated NIBP testing auto sequences
- Five arrhythmia selections
- Adult and neonatal NIBP selections
- Adjustable heart rate values
- Direct interface with medTester 5000C