Neonatal Incubator/Warmer Analyzer
The INCU II Neonatal Warmer makes testing incubators and radiant neonatal warmers fast and easy.
The Fluke Biomedical INCU II Neonatal Warmer is an all-in-one Incubator/radiant neonatal warmer analyzer that simplifies testing and ensures proper performance and safety of infant incubators, transport incubators and radiant neonatal warmers by complying to global standards (IEC 60601-2-19, IEC 60601-2-20, IEC 60601-2-21).
- Save testing time with simultaneous measurement of temperature, skin temperature probes, humidity, airflow, and sound
- Quickly and conveniently download test results and data with wireless* functionality
- Simplify test set-up with color-coded temperature probes that match color of input ports
- Easily analyze results with built-in test automation that features simple pass/fail indicators
- Protect and enhance traceability with downloadable test data and reports to your CMMS
- Visualize results in real-time with a large, color LCD screen
- Test all day with 24 hour battery life and large on-board memory
- Automate and standardize your testing procedure with customizable test sequences and built-in automation
- Ensure quality assurance and patient safety by complying with all global standards, including IEC 60601-2-19, IEC 60601-2-20 and IEC 60601-2-21
Time Saving and Easy to Use
The INCU II Neonatal Warmer simplifies test analysis and reporting. Not only are real-time results displayed, but Pass/Fail indicators make it quick to troubleshoot, and pinpoint issues. An Excel add-in allows for detailed test analysis with visual graphs, and the option of creating customized or standardized reports. Test results can be saved on the device or transferred to your computer. The 24 hour battery allows for long-term testing, and the INCU II can store up to 48 hours of test memory.