Complete electrosurgical testing and preventive maintenance for ESU devices
Easily test and wirelessly* download all critical functions using the QA-ES III ESU analyzer. Quickly collect all measurements, including vessel sealing, contact quality monitor (CQM), high frequency (HF) leakage, and output power distribution (single or continuous mode) with the user-friendly interface guide.
- Test all critical ESU functions with precise power, current, frequency, crest factor and load resistance ranges
- Collect measurements in single and continuous mode
- Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth for easy record retrieval without interference or limitation by cables and wires*
- Comply with all global standards, including ANSI/ AAMI and IEC**
- All-in-one tool: all hardware and software necessary to complete preventive maintenance and troubleshooting is built-in to the unit, eliminating the need to purchase or transport additional cables, leads, switch boxes and RECM box
- User-friendly interface: large buttons and LCD screen guide the user through test sequences
- Memory storage of up to 5,000 test records, eliminating the need to download data after the completion of each preventive maintenance or troubleshooting session
- *Wireless capabilities not available in all countries. Ask your sales representative for more details. **Bipolar leakage testing performed with 200 ohms fixed load.
Test all critical ESU functions with precise power, current, frequency, crest factor and load resistance ranges while ensuring ESU safety.
Ensure the performance and safety of electrosurgical units with simplified testing using the QA ES III electrosurgical analyzer. The QA-ES III is capable of testing all modern high power electrosurgical units with generator output current accuracy as low as ± 2.5 %. Collect all measurements including vessel sealing, contact quality monitor (CQM), high frequency (HF) leakage and output power distribution in single or continuous mode. You don’t need to carry additional accessories or cables as the QA-ES III has all hardware and software needed for complete testing. With all-in-one features, including wireless functionality*, the QA-ES III is one of the most user-friendly electrosurgical analyzers on the market today. Additionally, optional Ansur test automation software allows users to create and automatically run tests, capture data, and produce easy-to-read reports. *Wireless capabilities not available in all countries. Ask your sales representative for more details.