Unique Full-featured External Pacemaker Analyzer
The SigmaPace™ 1000 is a powerful handheld tool with a comprehensive range of test suites, measurement algorithms and test loads – as specified by the external pacemaker manufacturers – to fulfill your testing requirements both quickly and efficiently.
- Tests for both transcutaneous and transvenous external pacemakers
- Full range of user-selectable measurement algorithms and test loads for external pacemakers
- Dual-channel signal acquisition for capturing synchronous AV-sequential pulse data
- Interactive pacemaker and ECG simulation with 5-lead output
- Large 21-character x 8-line alphanumeric LCD readout
- Exclusive readout “HOLD” function
- Exclusive SigmaPace™ 1000 test features: DC static/dynamic leakage, and current drain
Full range testing
The SigmaPace™ 1000 analyzes both transvenous and transcutaneous external pacemakers and comes loaded with features to save time and money. The full range of capabilities allows users to perform a wide range of tests with the added benefit of running remote command sets and uploading results to a computer.
This powerful handheld tool conducts the full suite of tests, including Demand Mode and Asynchronous Mode tests, specified by major pacemaker manufacturers, in less than half the time it would take using originally prescribed testing methods. The SigmaPace 1000 will also allow you to conduct DC Leakage Current and Current Drain tests without the need for a separate testing device. Manufacturer Medtronic has standardized their external pacemaker tests using the SigmaPace 1000 for their 5388, 5391 and 5392 models.
With capability for long-term trend testing, the SigmaPace 1000 can record pacer output for up to 11 days, capturing data pulse-by-pulse to detect intermittent and hard-to-find problems. For enhanced output, the SigmaPace can connect to an oscilloscope using an RS232 port to view detailed waveform data.
*not available in Europe