Gas Flow Ventilator Analyzer
A benchtop ventilator tester with bi-directional flow, pressure, volume, oxygen concentration, and pressure measurements
The VT PLUS HF is Fluke Biomedical’s premier general-purpose gas-flow analyzer. In addition, special display modes and bi-directional flow make it perfect for fully and efficiently testing both conventional mechanical ventilators and high-frequency ventilators. EC.6.20 now requires 100 % completion of scheduled life-support device preventive maintenance every year, and VT PLUS HF can help meet those requirements. Multiple special-function tests make troubleshooting quick and efficient.
- Bi-directional flow, pressure, volume, and oxygen concentration, and pressure measurements
- Low- and high-pressure, and flow measurement capability
- Special HF mode—up to 900 BPM (15 Hz)
- RS-232 and printer ports
- Included Windows-compatible graphics software
- All 21ventilator parameters displayed at once on one screen
- Operation by user-friendly VT PLUS HF command mode or special RT-200 command mode
- Minimum, maximum, average, absolute, and graph for all parameters
- Multiple special-function tests for efficient troubleshooting
- (Optional) Operation with a variety of precision simulation lungs available from Fluke Biomedical to complete a fully NIST-traceable ventilator testing system
VT PLUS HF has the capability to measure either high- or low-flow and pressure, replacing the need for gauges and flow meters. It measures 21 ventilator parameters and can display all of them on one screen. Results can be printed directly from the unit or from a PC with included Windows-compatible software. VT PLUS HF also has onboard graphing capability and shows the minimum, maximum, average, and absolute measurement for all parameters.
Learning to use the VT PLUS HF is simple. Technicians control the unit using the VT PLUS HF user-friendly command system, or, if they’re familiar with the RT-200, they can switch to a special control mode that uses RT-200-style commands.
VT PLUS HF can be operated with a variety of precision simulation lungs to ensure that ventilators are tested to manufacturers’ specifications and clinical expectations with a fully NIST-traceable testing system.