Hand-Held Electrical Safety Analyzer
The Rigel 62353 is the first dedicated IEC 62353 safety analyser that is able to provide automatic test sequences, onboard data storage and data entry in an ergonomic handheld enclosure. This will allow for high flexibility in the field. With the introduction of the IEC 62353 (2007) standard for in-service and after-repair testing of medical electronic devices, the market for hand-held medical safety testers has changed. The globally recognised IEC 62353 has become the accepted guideline for routine testing for many leading medical device manufacturers and offers faster and easier test methods. Designed to address the increasing demand for smaller more comprehensive test equipment, the Rigel 62353 has been designed to test to the latest standard for in-service and after repair testing of medical electronic devices, the IEC 62353 (2007). The Rigel 62353’s large internal memory facilitates the storage of test results for safety audit and traceability purposes. Comprehensive database software is available to ensure fast and easy download of test results, managing your asset database, creation of test sequences, scheduling of Preventative Product Maintenance and producing test certificates. Stored data can be transferred immediately and directly from the tester to PC-based record keeping systems at the touch of a button. Comprehensive database software is available to ensure fast and easy download of test results, managing your asset database, creation of test sequences, scheduling of Preventative Product Maintenance and producing test certificates. PC connection means that stored data can be transferred immediately and directly from the tester to PC-based record keeping systems at the touch of a button.
Earth bond test probe with clip
Earth bond clip lead
2-way Patient Applied Part lead
Detachable 2 meter mains cable
- Hand-held – Using purpose designed robust enclosure, the Rigel 62353 is truly handheld, easy to hold single-handed thus enabling one hand operation and navigation
- Easy to use – A full graphic, monochrome LCD display (1/4 VGA minimum) in combination with an integral alpha-numeric ABCD-keyboard.
- Manual and Automatic test modes – Able to perform UTS (Unique Test Sequence) and allows fully automatic, semi-automatic and fully manual testing. Versatile – Test in Accordance with the leakage requirements of
- IEC/EN 62353 as well as;
- NFPA (USA version)
- AS/NSZ 3551 (Australian / New Zealand version)
- Dedicated measuring devices are available according to IEC 60601 and AAMI requirements
- User definable test routines – Users have the ability to amend the default programs or create new programs by copying the preset test programs. Each program will have a unique Identifier.
- Multiple Applied Part function – This feature gives the user the capability of testing up to 2 individual Applied Parts from different Modules or classes e.g. BF and CF class, or Bf ECG and Bf SPO2 module.
- Internal Asset management facilities – Store up to 10,000 test records, custom test routines, visual inspections and performance tests and download to and from PC via RS232 Interface.