An affordable Electrical Safety Analyzer with patient lead leakage testing
The SafeTest 99 is a simple, rugged and cost-effective medical safety analyzer for general electrical safety and patient lead testing. With a large colour display and a colour-coded user interface, it’s easy to select the required test at a touch of a button.
The SafeTest 99 is perfect for high volume testing of medical and laboratory equipment, with or without patient leads. Thanks to the easy to use interface and simple layout, and a fast selection of test routines, testing has never been so easy and dependable!
Compact and portable with a full range of safety tests in accordance with NFPA-99, the SafeTest 99 enables compliance and reduces downtime in medical and laboratory equipment.
Full manual control offers the benefit of executing only those specific tests that are required and provide the user with full control of the power cycles, making testing simple, easy and fast.
An automatic warning of secondary ground paths ensures users are made aware when invalid readings are made, thus ensuring correct and accurate test results the first time, every time.
- Patient-lead leakage testing in accordance with NFPA-99.
- Accurate high current, low energy ground continuity testing.
- Secondary ground warnings to ensure valid tests.
- Manual control of fault conditions.
- Clear and vibrant colour display.
- Universal voltage input.
- Patient lead adapter box included.
- Ready to use, box to bench.
- Supplied with protective carry case.
- Ground Leakage
- Chassis Leakage
- Patient Lead Leakage
- Ground Continuity
Electrical safety tests:
- Point-to-point testing
- Line voltage measurement
- Line frequency measurement
- Load current measurement