Fast and convenient service for your hospital equipment
Our manufacturer trained and certified biomedical equipment technicians make meticulous calibrations, repairs and provide preventive and maintenance for the rental and leased equipment:
- Biomedical/Clinical Testing Tools
- Electrical Safety Analyzers
- ESU Analyzers
- Patient Parameter Simulators
- Defibrillator Analyzers
- Endoscope Equipment Testers
- Infusion Pump Analyzer
You can count on QRS
Why rent / lease Test & Measurement Equipment?
- Reduce costs If you only need a unit a few times a year, it may be cheaper to rent it than to buy.
- Reduce maintenance Rental units come already calibrated. No need for you to worry about downtime or maintenance expenses.
- Speed Since rental expenses are typically low, they are much more easily approved than typically larger capital requests, and the units can get to you more quickly.
- No capital requests required Renting is an expense. Most teams have more flexibility with their expense budget than with their capital investment.
- Inventory control Rent only what you need, for the time you need it, and avoid carrying excessive inventory.
- Controlled expense flow Rental expenses are charged monthly, so you can conserve cash.
- Demo Not sure if a popular unit is the right fit? Rent it for a week and see how it fits into your process.
- Flexible payment arrangements Renting-to-buy? Renting with an option to buy later? Ask us your special requests and we will see what we can work out to fit your needs.
- Knowledge We sell, calibrate and use the instruments we rent, so we can help you find the right thing for your application.
- Rapid growth We are adding a wide range of units.
- Flexibility Ask us about your unusual rental/leasing need – chances are we can fulfill it.
- Calibration Most instruments come with accredited calibrations, including all data and uncertainties.
- Repair You can rent / lease an instrument while your unit is being repaired, serviced or calibrated – either by QRS or by the OEM.
- Demo program Try a unit out for a week if you are not sure about how it fits into your process.
Long-term rental discounts and rent-to-buy arrangements are available.