See us at booth 402 at the MD Expo in sunny in Las Vegas, NV, April 7-9, 2024 at the M Resort Spa Casino.
This conference is designed exclusively for healthcare technology management professionals, providing an unparalleled experience. Whether you’re a clinical engineer, biomedical technician, director, manager, procurement/asset manager, or in charge of medical technology, this is the event for you.
Immerse yourself in a warm and welcoming environment where you can connect with peers, expand your network, and stay ahead of the curve with the latest technologies and advances in HTM. Discover what everyone has been raving about – this is a must-attend event!
Here’s what you can expect at MD Expo:
- Engage with industry-leading speakers who will cover the hottest topics in HTM, compliance, IT, cybersecurity, management, and equipment service.
- Participate in unique networking events that will allow you to connect and exchange best practices with other top HTM professionals.
- Explore our world-class exhibit hall showcasing the latest technology, products, and services.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to enhance your knowledge, grow your professional network, and stay at the forefront of the industry. Secure your spot at MD Expo today!Visit Event Website
QRS Solutions is excited to see you at this year’s Hawaii Society of Healthcare Engineering Technology EXPO, hosted at the luxurious Prince Waikiki Hotel. We can’t wait for the opportunity to network with our friends and colleagues while showcasing some of our top-of-the-line healthcare testing equipment! Don’t miss out on a chance to experience Hawaii Society of Healthcare Engineering in an unforgettable way; we are just as eager as ever to meet everyone!Visit Event Website
The 2024 AAMI eXchange, taking place in sunny Phoenix, AZ, June 14-17, 2023, will bring together the entire healthcare technology management and clinical engineering fields for what is sure to be another empowering, rejuvenating and inspiring AAMI eXchange.
We look forward to seeing everyone together in person as we share our knowledge, learn new approaches to today’s challenges, and unite together to move the health technology industry forward.
- Engage face-to-face with colleagues from across the HTM field and build your network across the industry
- Discover new opportunities and engage with leading HTM employers at AAMI’s onsite Career Center
- More than 80+ education sessions to advance your career, including practical, applicable topics
- Experience our 30,000 sq ft Expo Hall featuring the hottest tech in HTM—plus stop by AAMI Central to recharge and refuel
QRS will have a booth at the Vendor Fair. Come see QRS at Table 7.
- Dates:August 1st-3rd
- Location:The DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton, Denver-Aurora, 13696 East Iliff Place, Aurora CO.
Join QRS Solutions at the CABMET 2024 Symposium! Explore our booth at the Vendor Fair, located at Table 7. CABMET, the Colorado Association of Biomedical Equipment Technicians, promotes enhanced patient care through Biomedical Equipment Technology advancement. The association fosters information exchange among BMETs, hospitals, and vendors. Save the dates: August 1st-3rd, with classes on the 1st and 2nd, and a golf tournament on the 3rd. We look forward to seeing you there!
The North Carolina Biomedical Association is thrilled to announce its 46th Annual Symposium. This year, the symposium will take place at the luxurious Harrah’s Cherokee Resort and Conference Center, nestled amidst the scenic beauty of Cherokee, North Carolina.
- Date: August 19, 2024 – August 21, 2024
- Location: Harrah’s Cherokee Resort and Conference Center 777 Casino Drive, Cherokee, NC 28719, USA
The symposium will bring together professionals, students, and enthusiasts from the biomedical community for three days of engaging discussions, networking opportunities, and cutting-edge presentations on the latest healthcare technology and biomedical engineering advancements.Visit Event Website