Join QRS Solutions at the Huntsville-Redstone Arsenal Small Business Contracting Conference & Expo. The conference will be a great chance to immerse yourself in a dynamic exhibition floor with opportunities to connect with over a hundred small business gov contractors and prime contractors from across the nation.
Fuel your business growth and government contracting expertise by attending insightful workshops and lectures specially curated to empower you.
You can secure your spot for the Breakfast & Lunch sessions in advance, where you’ll have the chance to glean valuable insights from purchasing agents and business development representatives as they navigate you through crucial processes and hurdles.
Von Braun Center
700 Monroe St. SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
October 17 & 18th, 2023
Get ready for an unforgettable evening at the HTMA-NTX Fall Mixer: The Suds Social Pizza Party & Trivia Takedown on October 19th! Join us for a night of networking and fun as we bring together the brightest minds in DFW’s healthcare technology sector.
October 19th, 2023
Eno’s Pizza Tavern in Coppell, TX
3111 Olympus Blvd Ste#110, Coppell, TX 75019
🍕 Indulge in a mouthwatering selection of pizzas and salads crafted to perfection.
🍻 Sip on various brews, wine and cocktails from our open bar, the perfect complement to your pizza.
🧠 Test your knowledge and compete in our Trivia Takedown for fantastic prizes.
🤝 Network with fellow biomedical engineers and healthcare tech professionals across the region.
🌟 Explore exclusive membership opportunities and learn about HTMA-NTX’s mission to promote excellence in the medical field.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting your journey in healthcare technology, this event is your chance to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and enjoy a great time.
Join us at the HTMA-NTX Fall Mixer and become a part of our vibrant community. Let’s raise a toast to innovation, collaboration, and the future of healthcare technology. We can’t wait to see you on October 19th!Visit Event Website
Join us for MD Expo in sunny Orlando, Florida, from October 29-31, 2023! This conference is designed exclusively for healthcare technology management professionals, providing an unparalleled experience. Whether you’re a clinical engineer, biomedical technician, director, manager, procurement/asset manager, or in charge of medical technology, this is the event for you.
Immerse yourself in a warm and welcoming environment where you can connect with peers, expand your network, and stay ahead of the curve with the latest technologies and advances in HTM. Discover what everyone has been raving about – this is a must-attend event!
Here’s what you can expect at MD Expo:
- Engage with industry-leading speakers who will cover the hottest topics in HTM, compliance, IT, cybersecurity, management, and equipment service.
- Participate in unique networking events that will allow you to connect and exchange best practices with other top HTM professionals.
- Explore our world-class exhibit hall showcasing the latest technology, products, and services.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to enhance your knowledge, grow your professional network, and stay at the forefront of the industry. Secure your spot at MD Expo today!Visit Event Website
The Florida Biomedical Society 2024 Symposium will be held at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. There will be a golf tournament at the Celebration Golf Club. Reconnect with your peers, see the new technology and enjoy some informative, educational tracks.
- Early arrival Tyler’s Hope fundraiser at Top Golf, Orlando 7 to 10 pm*
- FBS golf tournament at Celebration Golf Club 8:30am to 1pm**
- Full day of education opportunities
- Exhibit Hall grand opening 4:30 to 6:30pm—Coronado Springs Veracruz C
- Vendor Reception 7 to 8:30 pm—La Mesa Patio
- Morning education Sessions—Details coming soon.
- FBS Presents Awards and Scholarships
- Exhibit Hall Lunch with Vendors 12:30 t0 1:30 pm
- Exhibit Hall open until 3:30pm
- FBS goes to Epcot 6 to 10 pm***
The North Carolina Biomedical Association is thrilled to announce its 46th Annual Symposium. This year, the symposium will take place at the luxurious Harrah’s Cherokee Resort and Conference Center, nestled amidst the scenic beauty of Cherokee, North Carolina.
- Date: August 19, 2024 – August 21, 2024
- Location: Harrah’s Cherokee Resort and Conference Center 777 Casino Drive, Cherokee, NC 28719, USA
The symposium will bring together professionals, students, and enthusiasts from the biomedical community for three days of engaging discussions, networking opportunities, and cutting-edge presentations on the latest healthcare technology and biomedical engineering advancements.Visit Event Website