End of Year Event November 14th – Doors Open at 5 PM for CMIA!
Presentation By Conquest Imaging
Topic: Minimizing repair costs while maximizing the lifecycle of your ultrasound transducers • TEE Transducers: Industry best practices and troubleshooting
Location: Ontario Improv – 4555 Mills Cir, Ontario CA 91764
Conquest Imaging and CMIA IE will be sponsoring the Appetizers & Two Beverage Tickets
5-5:30 PM Arrive – Appetizers and Beverages Served
5:30-6:30 PM Conquest Imaging Presentation
6:30-7:00 PM Inland Empire Chapter Meeting with Voting for 2019 Officers and End of Year Totally Kids Donations
7:00 PM Doors will open for General Admission for the Public
8:00 PM Comedian DJ Cooch
Dinner will be available for Direct Purchase by all Attendees
Family and Friends are always welcome and can pay for Beverages and Food Directly to Improv
Fee for CMIA Members Attending is $5Visit Event Website
MD Expo strives to provide healthcare technology management professionals with a unique, intimate and rewarding conference second to none. For three eventful days, clinical engineers, biomedical technicians, directors and managers, procurement/asset managers and others responsible for medical technology will gather in a one-of-a-kind warm and welcoming environment to network with peers, learn the latest technologies and advances in HTM. Find out what everyone has been talking about; this is one event you can’t afford to miss!
- Over 45 hours of education
- Industry-leading speakers covering the hottest topics in HTM, compliance, IT, cybersecurity, management and equipment service
- The industry’s most unique networking events to connect and share best practices with other leading HTM professionals
- CBET Review
- Keynote Address
- World-class exhibit hall with the latest technology, products and services
Come to visit us at the AAMI Exchange, Booth 849. The Exchange takes place in Cleveland, OH at the Huntington Convention Center and Global Center for Health Innovation from June 7-10, 2019.
AAMI Exchange is the premier destination for global leaders and health technology professionals aspiring to improve health by advancing the safe and effective use of technology.
Our attendees represent the entire health technology ecosystem, including:
- Biomedical, clinical, and system engineers
- Biomedical equipment technicians
- Cybersecurity experts
- Hospital administrators and managers
- Others responsible for health technology (in the private sector, government, or the military)
- Professionals with independent service organizations and shared service organizations.
- Risk managers
- Technology asset managers