2023 MSC Training SymposiumAnaheim, CA
Visit QRS (Booth 125) at the annual MSC Training Symposium, April 4-7, 2023 at the Disneyland® Hotel Convention Center.
QRS Solutions is exhibiting its cutting-edge meteorology and medical device testing equipment, which can be experienced firsthand at booth 125. Additionally, attendees have access to NIST seminars, ITSlO workshops, and ASQ training sessions providing practical education on measurement technology topics – all facilitated by seasoned professionals in the field.Visit Event Website
MD Expo Houston Houston, TX
Come see QRS Solutions at booth #618 where we will be showcasing advancements in calibration and metrology technology.
MD Expo strives to provide healthcare technology management professionals with a unique, intimate and rewarding conference second to none. Clinical engineers, biomedical technicians, directors and managers, procurement/asset managers and others responsible for medical technology will gather in a one-of-a-kind warm and welcoming environment to network with peers, and learn the latest technologies and advances in HTM. Find out what everyone has been talking about; this is one event you can’t afford to miss!
- Industry-leading speakers covering the hottest topics in HTM, compliance, IT, cybersecurity, management and equipment service
- The industry’s most unique networking events to connect and share best practices with other leading HTM professionals
- World-class exhibit hall with the latest technology, products and services
Indiana Biomedical Society 31st Annual ConferenceIndianapolis, IN
Come see QRS Solutions and Datrend Systems at the Indiana Biomedical Society Annual Conference at the Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel. We will be exhibiting QRS Solutions’ nationwide calibration services and Datrend Systems’ innovative line of products.Visit Event Website
4th Annual Hawaii Healthcare Technology & Facilities Engineering EXPO Honolulu, HI
QRS Solutions is excited to see you at this year’s Hawaii Society of Healthcare Engineering Technology EXPO, hosted at the luxurious Prince Waikiki Hotel. We can’t wait for the opportunity to network with our friends and colleagues while showcasing some of our top-of-the-line healthcare testing equipment! Don’t miss out on a chance to experience Hawaii Society of Healthcare Engineering in an unforgettable way; we are just as eager as ever to meet everyone!Visit Event Website
CMIA Summer FestivalNewport Beach, CA
Join the California Medical Instrumentation Association for an unforgettable HTM Family First Event along Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort & Marina. It will be a fun time, so don’t miss out!
Earn up to 6 CEU’s credits in educational classes for all current CMIA members. Don’t delay sign up now!!!!
Over $36,000 in Scholarships and Prizes.
- The Frank Yip Scholarship.
- Scholarship for used towards the Biomedical Equipment Certification.
- Associate Degree program at the College of Biomedical Equipment Technology.
- HTM of the Year awards.
- Cash funds for the AAMI CBET Exam.
- Stay tuned for more to come!
2023 AAMI eXchangeLong Beach, CA
The 2023 AAMI eXchange, taking place in scenic Long Beach, CA, June 16-19, 2023, will bring together the entire healthcare technology management and clinical engineering fields for what is sure to be another empowering, rejuvenating and inspiring AAMI eXchange.
We look forward to seeing everyone together in person as we share our knowledge, learn new approaches to today’s challenges, and unite together to move the health technology industry forward.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Engage face-to-face with colleagues from across the HTM field and build your network across the industry
- Discover new opportunities and engage with leading HTM employers at AAMI’s onsite Career Center
- Get your burning regulatory questions answered by Main Stage Speaker, Herman McKenzie from The Joint Commission
- More than 80+ education sessions to advance your career, including practical, applicable topics
- Experience our 30,000 sq ft Expo Hall featuring the hottest tech in HTM—plus stop by AAMI Central to recharge and refuel
North Carolina Biomedical Association's Symposium — August 14th-17thPinehurst, NC
Join us at the North Carolina Biomedical Association’s Symposium to learn more about Datrend Systems’ latest Vision-Pad Technology™ products. View exciting new possibilities while gathering with other industry professionals at Pinehurst Resort and Conference Center!Visit Event Website