QRS Solutions has established — and continues to improve — a Quality Management System that conforms to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
QRS also adheres to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 certification – the ISO (International Organization for Standardization) and IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) standard of competence for testing and calibration laboratories.
QRS uses these standards to guide the development of our management system for quality, administrative and technical operations.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
- QRS has determined the necessary processes and their sequence and interaction, with the intent of conforming to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- QRS On-Site and in the Metrology Lab Calibrations follow the guidelines of ISO 17025:2005 guidelines meeting and complying with Metrology practices.
- A Minimum 4:1 accuracy ratio is utilized to provide our customers with the highest NIST® traceability.
- Certificates of Calibration will be provided either in PDF documentation format or a hard copy.
To obtain a copy of our ISO certificate, please contact us.