A New Era in Test Device User Interfacing
vPad‐ES 2 is the desktop version of the vPad-Rugged 2, both systems having the same feature set. It has been designed for users do not normally need to move from location to location but still require a high level of automation and CMMS connectivity.
With a large 10.1″ (1920 x 1200) color display, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n) and Bluetooth connectivity, USB, 32GB memory and much more, the Android tablet provides unprecedented usability and scalability for a test instrument.
- Use the many benefits of Android tablet technology to optimize safety analysis
- Save time, save money, save manpower!
- Automate test sequences
- Eliminate human error
- Easy-to-read graphics and reports
The vPad series of electrical safety testing devices combines an Android tablet (wired or wireless) with a measurement platform to create a revolutionary test system. The measurement platform provides the normal assortment of electrical measurements (voltage, current and resistance) of the commonly used medical Electrical Safety Standards.
- Manual Electrical Safety Testing per IEC 62353, AS 3551, AAMI/ANSI ES-1 & IEC 60601 standards
- Hi-resolution Android tablet Graphical User Interface
- USB connection to measurement base; Bluetooth connection to base optional
- Bluetooth connectivity for transfer of files to and from local devices (PC, smartphone, other tablets, etc.)
- Extensive internal storage
- Unlimited user comments in test records
- Integrated ECG & Arrhythmia Simulator
- Internal test record storage
- Prints test result reports to Wifi or Bluetooth printers (printer not included)
- Increases quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Automated Electrical Safety Testing per IEC 62353, AS 3551, AAMI/ANSI ES-1, IEC 60601 & NFPA-99 2012 standard
- Can be upgraded from a basic manual tester to full automation with CMMS connectivity by purchasing Apps
- Built-in Wireless enables transfer of data from remote sites to corporate CMMS systems
- DACOM multi-device, serial control of external test instruments
- Can be configured to retrieve test data from non-Datrend Devices
- Complete test procedures available instantly
- Automated Testing Sequences for defibrillators, infusion devices, patient monitors, and more
- All Auto-sequences and Checklists are 100% editable for total procedural Customization
- Automatic “flagging” of test results that are outside of pre-established test limits
- Prints inspection stickers to label printer (printer not included); supports specific models of Brady, Dymo, Zebra, ATM
- Automation Reduces paperwork, eliminates handwritten records, standardizes medical device testing
- Automation Increases efficiency – may save in excess of 50% over manual testing & hand-written records