The Next Generation Infant Incubator & Radiant Warmer Testing System
vPad-IN is a next generation infant incubator and radiant warmer testing system that meets the requirements of the IEC Standards for Incubators (IEC 60601-2-19), Infant Transport Incubators (IEC 60601-2-20) and Radiant Warmers (IEC 60601-2-21).
vPad-IN has all the functionality and scalability that you have come to expect from Vision-Pad Technology products. Parameters are sensed inside the incubator environment and results are transmitted wirelessly to a 10.1″ Android tablet for analysis and display. Test parameters and test protocols can be modified without disturbing the equilibrium of the heated environment, thereby minimizing test times.
- Tests to IEC 60601-2-19, 2-20 and 2-21
- Follows both Edition 1 and Edition 2 of Standard
- Built on the Vision-Pad platform to give you greater flexibility and scalability
- Wireless control of tests within incubator
- Changes to test can be made without disturbing heat environment
- Measures all parameters automatically following user-defined protocols
- Results can be automatically merged with Electrical Safety test results
Compatible with closed, forced air convection incubators, and open, radiant infant warmers.
- Simultaneously measures humidity, airflow, sound, and 6 different temperatures
- Tests are carried out in accordance with IEC 60601-2-19, IEC 60601-2-20, and IEC 60601-2-21
- All sensors are independently movable, to be placed in positions required by the Standard
- Sound level measurements may be taken outside the incubator for external alarm test
- Results can be automatically merged with vPad Electrical Safety test results
- Optional precision controlled heater can accurately test body temperature sensors