Combines form, fit and function to deliver precision pressure measurement for field, plant or lab use.
- For reference indication and shirt pocket convenience, select the low cost M104 Digital Manometer with its ± 0.25 % FS accuracy.
- Or, specify the M104 Calibrator when better accuracy is needed for more exacting measurements. The M104 delivers ± 0.10 % FS accuracy and additional features normally found on higher priced instruments. Both models are available in differential, gauge and absolute pressure versions
- Compact and easy to use
- Cost effective accuracy
- Convenient pressure connections
- 4 digits of display resolution
- 8 selectable pressure units
- Convenient pressure ranges:
- 28 inches of water column – for very low pressure differential measurements
- 15 psi absolute for vacuum measurements
- 260 mmHg
- Record measurements
- Monitoring vacuum on condensers or pumps
- Verification of CPAP or BIPAP systems for home or hospital settings
- Leak testing for low pressure gas systems
- Pressure drop monitoring across filters
The M104 handheld digital manometer from Meriam Process Technologies combines form, fit and function to deliver precision pressure measurement for field or lab use. Available in ± 0.25 % FS accuracy Or ± 0.10 % FS accuracy; both models are available in differential, gauge and absolute pressure versions.
Pressure Conversion Chart