Based in the Greater Los Angeles area, QRS Solutions has been proudly serving the US medical industry for more than 10 years. We are the authorized sales representatives for the top medical and electrical test equipment manufacturers.
We serve Alaska hospitals, doctors, and medical clinics as well as Alaska engineers and more. Through our GSA Schedule 66 contract for Datrend Systems, QRS Calibrations, Inc. (dba QRS Solutions) is authorized to sell scientific equipment and services to the federal government.
We provide offsite calibrations in our metrology calibration labs for all of Alaska during the summer and winter.
QRS is an active participant of the emerging Alaska Biomedical Association.
We serve all Alaska cities, including: Anchorage, Fairbanks, Peninsula, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Wasilla, Kenai, Kodiak, Bethel, Palmer, Homer, Unalaska, Barrow, Soldotna, Valdez, Nome, Kotzebue, Seward, Wrangell, Dillingham, Cordova, North Pole, Houston, Craig, and Hooper Bay.
We are able to serve all Alaska hospitals, including:
- Alaska Native Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Bartlett Regional Hospital
- Bassett Army Community Hospital
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- Cordova Community Medical Center
- Elmendorf AFB Hospital
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- Kanakanak Hospital
- PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center
- Maniilaq Health Center
- Mat-Su Regional Medical Center
- Mt. Edgecumbe Hospital
- Northstar Hospital
- Norton Sound Regional Hospital
- Petersburg Medical Center
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center
- Providence Seward Medical and Care Center
- Samuel Simmonds Memorial Hospital
- Sitka Community Hospital
- South Peninsula Hospital
- St. Elias Specialty Hospital
- Wrangell Medical Center
- Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta Regional Hospital
QRS has established and implemented a continuous process of improving the effectiveness of its Quality Management System (QMS). These processes are in accordance with the policies stated in its Quality Manual and in their sequence and interaction, conforming to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and the intent of ISO 17025:2005.
For Alaska medical and electrical test equipment, contact QRS Solutions.
QRS Solutions is a full-service medical and electrical test equipment supplier and service center for Alaska:
- Electrical Safety Analyzers
- Vital Sign Simulators
- Electrosurgical Analyzers
- Infusion Device Analyzers
- Endoscope Test Equipment
- Defibrillator Analyzers
- Fetal and Neonatal Test Equipment
- Gas Flow and Ventilator Testers
- Test System Automation
- Test and Measurement Instruments
- Oxygen Analysis and Delivery Products
View our products by manufacturer available in Alaska: