Based in the San Bernardino-Riverside Metropolitan Area of California, QRS Solutions has been proudly serving the US medical industry for more than 10 years. We are the authorized sales representatives for the top medical and electrical test equipment manufacturers.
We serve Arizona hospitals, doctors, and medical clinics as well as Arizona engineers and more. Through our GSA Schedule 66 contract for Datrend Systems, QRS Calibrations, Inc. (dba QRS Solutions) is authorized to sell scientific equipment and services to the federal government.
QRS is a member of the Arizona Medical Instrumentation Association.
We serve all Arizona cities, including: Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Yuma, Avondale, Flagstaff, Goodyear, Lake Havasu City, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Sierra Vista, Maricopa, Oro, Valley, Prescott, Bullhead City, Prescott Valley, Apache Junction, Marana, and more.
We are able to serve all Arizona hospitals, including:
- Mayo Clinic
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
- St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center
- Flagstaff Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare Shea Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
QRS has established and implemented a continuous process of improving the effectiveness of its Quality Management System (QMS). These processes are in accordance with the policies stated in its Quality Manual and in their sequence and interaction, conforming to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and the intent of ISO 17025:2005.
For Arizona medical and electrical test equipment, contact QRS Solutions.
QRS Solutions is a full-service medical and electrical test equipment supplier and service center for Arizona:
- Electrical Safety Analyzers
- Vital Sign Simulators
- Electrosurgical Analyzers
- Infusion Device Analyzers
- Endoscope Test Equipment
- Defibrillator Analyzers
- Fetal and Neonatal Test Equipment
- Gas Flow and Ventilator Testers
- Healthcare Equipment Management Software
- Test System Automation
- Test and Measurement Instruments
- Oxygen Analysis and Delivery Products
View our products by manufacturer available in Arizona: