Based in Moreno Valley, California, QRS Solutions has been proudly serving the US medical industry for more than 10 years. We are the authorized sales representatives for the top medical and electrical test equipment manufacturers.
QRS Solutions is an authorized distributor of Datrend Systems, EQ2 HEMS, Extech, Maxtec, and Bowles in the state of California.
We serve California hospitals, doctors, and medical clinics as well as California engineers and more. Through our GSA Schedule 66 contract for Datrend Systems, QRS Calibrations, LLC. (dba QRS Solutions) is authorized to sell scientific equipment and services to the federal government.
QRS Solutions provides calibration services in California, both onsite calibrations and offsite calibrations in our metrology calibration labs.Along with medical and test equipment sales, we also offer equipment rental and leasing services in the state of California. We provide service of rental equipment, including calibrations, repairs, and maintenance. There are many benefits to renting or leasing test and measurement equipment including cost and convenience. Read more about our rental and leasing options.
QRS is an active member of the California Medical Instrumentation Association.
We serve all California cities, including: Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Long Beach, Sacramento, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Stockton, Chula Vista, Irvine, Fremont, San Bernardino, Modesto, Oxnard, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Huntington Beach, Glendale, Santa Clarita, Garden Grove, and more.
We are able to serve all California hospitals, including:
- Sonoma Developmental Center
- Porterville Developmental Center
- Lanterman Developmental Center
- Fairview Developmental Center
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- Laguna Honda Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- LAC+USC Medical Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital – Fontana
- Community Regional Medical Center – Fresno
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital
- San Francisco General Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- UCSF Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center – Walnut Creek Campus
- Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Grossmont Hospital
- Rady Children’s Hospital – San Diego
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center – Wilson Terrace
- Scripps Mercy Hospital
QRS has established and implemented a continuous process of improving the effectiveness of its Quality Management System (QMS). These processes are in accordance with the policies stated in its Quality Manual and in their sequence and interaction, certified to ISO 9001:2015 and accredited to ISO 17025:2017 & Z540-1 Z540-1-1994 (R200).
For California medical and electrical test equipment, contact QRS Solutions.
QRS Solutions is a full-service medical and electrical test equipment supplier and service center for California:
- Electrical Safety Analyzers
- Vital Sign Simulators
- Electrosurgical Analyzers
- Infusion Device Analyzers
- Endoscope Test Equipment
- Defibrillator Analyzers
- Fetal and Neonatal Test Equipment
- Gas Flow and Ventilator Testers
- Healthcare Equipment Management Software
- Test System Automation
- Test and Measurement Instruments
- Oxygen Analysis and Delivery Products
View our products by manufacturer available in California: