As a Territory Partner, you will be an independent business owner who earns revenue from the sales of the QRS Solutions Products. This is truly an opportunity where you can make a difference as you become the vital link between hospitals and our company. Territory Partners build relationships and educate biomedical technicians, and hospital staff about the importance of quality care through testing and validating the operation of medical devices. We rely on our Independent sales force to demonstrate, sell the value and benefits to the medical services departments.
Do you have what it takes?
Being a QRS Solutions’ Independent Sales Representative takes a financial commitment, time, and hard work to build your independent business and keep it growing.
The Right Candidate will have; knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Strong entrepreneurial drive, a self-starter, including an attitude of persistence and patience, and be comfortable with sales and calling on existing and new customers.
- Three to five years of sales experience, ideally knowledge of the Medical Device industry and day-to-day operations of:
- Medical Clinics, Hospitals, and Hospital Groups.
- Biomedical/Clinical Departments
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) service organizations.
- Manage an aggressive sales cycle, traveling to visit all of the Medical Clinics, Hospitals, Hospital Groups and OEM’s within your territory
- Possesses exceptional communication skills including face-to-face interaction, phones, and the internet.
- A strong working knowledge of computer software tools needed to provide the business reporting; Email and the Microsoft Suite of Office Software.
- Have an active or able to secure RepTrax and Vendormate credentials allowing access to the hospitals within the assigned territory.
- Relationship management skills to build and maintain relationships with clinics, hospitals and biomedical and clinical engineering staff.
- An eagerness to learn effective sales techniques on the products offered by QRS Solutions.
- Plan and organize business strategies to achieve desired results; exceed quotas by selling: new and used test equipment, calibration services, and renting/leasing equipment services.
- Identify customer needs and react appropriately while understanding market conditions and local competitors.
- Penetrate customer at the strategic level to diversify customer base to include Clinics, Hospitals, ISO, and OEM accounts
- Works and communicates effectively with all levels within QRS and customers alike.
- Ability to follow up with customers in a timely manner and react to changing business needs.
- Multi-tasking individual who uses project management skills to accomplish goals.
- Must have the State required business licenses and a valid driver’s license and driving record in good standing.
- Ability to work individually in a fast paced environment with minimal support.
This position is commission only.
Why QRS Solutions?
QRS Solutions is a fast growing player in the New and Used Medical Testing Tools, On-Site Calibrations Services, and Rental and Leasing services of medical devices.
Apply today! Email your resume to: email@example.com or call for more details.