Based in the San Bernardino-Riverside Metropolitan Area of California, QRS Solutions has been proudly serving the US medical industry for more than 10 years. We are the authorized sales representatives for the top medical and electrical test equipment manufacturers.
We serve Nevada hospitals, doctors, and medical clinics as well as Nevada engineers and more. Through our GSA Schedule 66 contract for Datrend Systems, QRS Calibrations, Inc. (dba QRS Solutions) is authorized to sell scientific equipment and services to the federal government.
Along with medical and test equipment sales, we also offer equipment rental and leasing services in the state of Nevada. We provide service of rental equipment, including calibrations, repairs, and maintenance. There are many benefits to renting or leasing test and measurement equipment including cost and convenience. Read more about our rental and leasing options.
We serve all Nevada cities, including: Boulder City, Caliente, Carlin, Carson City, Elko, Ely, Fallon, Fernley, Henderson, Las Vegas, Lovelock, Mesquite, North Las Vegas, Reno, Sparks, Wells, West Wendover, Winnemucca, Yerington, and more.
We are able to serve all Nevada hospitals, including:
- MountainView Hospital
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- UMC of Southern Nevada
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- St. Rose Dominican Hospital (San Martin Campus)
QRS has established and implemented a continuous process of improving the effectiveness of its Quality Management System (QMS). These processes are in accordance with the policies stated in its Quality Manual and in their sequence and interaction, conforming to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and the intent of ISO 17025:2005.
For Nevada medical and electrical test equipment, contact QRS Solutions.
QRS Solutions is a full-service medical and electrical test equipment supplier and service center for Nevada:
- Electrical Safety Analyzers
- Vital Sign Simulators
- Electrosurgical Analyzers
- Infusion Device Analyzers
- Endoscope Test Equipment
- Defibrillator Analyzers
- Fetal and Neonatal Test Equipment
- Gas Flow and Ventilator Testers
- Test System Automation
- Test and Measurement Instruments
- Oxygen Analysis and Delivery Products
View our products by manufacturer available in Nevada: