Based in the San Bernardino-Riverside Metropolitan Area of California, QRS Solutions has been proudly serving the US medical industry for more than 10 years. We are the authorized sales representatives for the top medical and electrical test equipment manufacturers.
We serve New Mexico hospitals, doctors, and medical clinics as well as New Mexico engineers and more. Through our GSA Schedule 66 contract for Datrend Systems, QRS Calibrations, LLC. (dba QRS Solutions) is authorized to sell scientific equipment and services to the federal government.
QRS Solutions provides calibration services in New Mexico, both onsite calibrations and offsite calibrations in our metrology calibration labs.Along with medical and test equipment sales, we also offer equipment rental and leasing services in the state of New Mexico. We provide service of rental equipment, including calibrations, repairs, and maintenance. There are many benefits to renting or leasing test and measurement equipment including cost and convenience. Read more about our rental and leasing options.
We serve all New Mexico cities, including: Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Clovis, Hobbs, Alamogordo, Carlsbad, Gallup, Deming, Los Lunas, Chaparral, Sunland Park, Las Vegas, Portales, Los Alamos, North Valley, Artesia, Lovington, Silver City, Española, and more.
We are able to serve all New Mexico hospitals, including:
- Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Lovelace Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- Artesia General Hospital
- Carlsbad Medical Center
- Union County General Hospital
- Plains Regional Medical Center
- U. S. Public Health Service Indian Hospital
- Mimbres Memorial Hospital
- Española Valley Regional (Presbyterian) Hospital
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
- Gallup Indian Medical Center
- Rehoboth McKinley Christian Health Care Services
- Cibola General Hospital
- Lea Regional Medical Center
- Advanced Care Hospital of Southern New Mexico
- Memorial Medical Center
- Mesilla Valley Hospital
- MountainView Regional Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Hospital of Southern New Mexico
- UNM Cancer Center
- Alta Vista Regional Hospital
QRS has established and implemented a continuous process of improving the effectiveness of its Quality Management System (QMS). These processes are in accordance with the policies stated in its Quality Manual and in their sequence and interaction, certified to ISO 9001:2015 and accredited to ISO 17025:2017 & Z540-1 Z540-1-1994 (R200).
For New Mexico medical and electrical test equipment, contact QRS Solutions.
QRS Solutions is a full-service medical and electrical test equipment supplier and service center for New Mexico:
- Electrical Safety Analyzers
- Vital Sign Simulators
- Electrosurgical Analyzers
- Infusion Device Analyzers
- Endoscope Test Equipment
- Defibrillator Analyzers
- Fetal and Neonatal Test Equipment
- Gas Flow and Ventilator Testers
- Test System Automation
- Test and Measurement Instruments
- Oxygen Analysis and Delivery Products
View our products by manufacturer available in New Mexico: