Based in the San Bernardino-Riverside Metropolitan Area of California, QRS Solutions has been proudly serving the US medical industry for more than 10 years. We are the authorized sales representatives for the top medical and electrical test equipment manufacturers.
We serve Oregon hospitals, doctors, and medical clinics as well as Oregon engineers and more. Through our GSA Schedule 66 contract for Datrend Systems, QRS Calibrations, Inc. (dba QRS Solutions) is authorized to sell scientific equipment and services to the federal government.
QRS Solutions provides calibration services in Oregon, both onsite calibrations and offsite calibrations in our metrology calibration labs.Along with medical and test equipment sales, we also offer equipment rental and leasing services in the state of Oregon. We provide service of rental equipment, including calibrations, repairs, and maintenance. There are many benefits to renting or leasing test and measurement equipment including cost and convenience. Read more about our rental and leasing options.
QRS is a member of the Oregon Biomedical Association.
We serve all Oregon cities, including: Portland, Salem, Eugene, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend, Medford, Springfield, Corvallis, Albany, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Keizer, Grants Pass, Oregon City, McMinnville, Redmond, Tualatin, West Linn, Woodburn, Newberg, Forest Grove, Roseburg, Wilsonville, and more.
We are able to serve all Oregon hospitals, including:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center University District
- Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Salem Hospital
- Rogue Regional Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
- St. Charles Medical Center – Bend
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
- Tuality Community Hospital
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Sky Lakes Medical Center
- Bay Area Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center
QRS has established and implemented a continuous process of improving the effectiveness of its Quality Management System (QMS). These processes are in accordance with the policies stated in its Quality Manual and in their sequence and interaction, certified to ISO 9001:2015 and accredited to ISO 17025:2005 & Z540-1.
For Oregon medical and electrical test equipment, contact QRS Solutions.
QRS Solutions is a full-service medical and electrical test equipment supplier and service center for Oregon:
View our products by manufacturer available in Oregon: