Four Seasons Hotel Austin, 98 San Jacinto Blvd, Austin, TX 787017:30-8:30 Coffee and Continental Breakfast served in each boardroom
8:30-12:00 Morning Training Session
12:00-1:00 Lunch will be served in each boardroom
1:00-4:45 Afternoon Training Session
4:45-6:00 Free Time
(20 guests per training session — late registrants will be placed on a waiting list)
Moonshine Patio Bar and Grill Cypress Room
303 Red River Street, Austin, TX 78701
(for the first 45 guests — late registrants will be placed on a waiting list)
Introduction to Patient Monitoring PM Testing and the vPad-A1 & Introduction to Defibrillator/AED PM Testing and the Phase 3
This is an introduction course to the Patient Monitor Preventative Maintenance testing, utilizing the vPad-A1, and how it works with the vPad system. We will also cover Preventative Maintenance of Defibrillators/AED Testing using the Phase 3. Some previous experience with Patient Monitor PM testing and Defib/AED testing is recommended.
Patient Monitoring Course Agenda:
- Patient Monitoring Terminology
- Monitoring Testing Standards (AAMI/IEC)
- ECG, RESP, SpO2, NIBP, IBP, & Temp & Cardiac Output Testing
- SpO2 R-Curves
- NIBP Envelopes
- Completing a PM utilizing the vPad-A1 & vPad-Check System
Equipment will be provided for small groups to use during “hands-on” portions of the training class.
Introduction to Customization of PM Procedures
This is an introduction course to the vPad-IDE, and how it works with the vPad system. No previous experience to vPad-IDE is required.
- Installation and setup of vPad-IDE
- Understanding of menu options and how they can help you during PM procedure creation
Learning the application environment
- Understanding of Keywords and their associated options (where Keywords are different types of tests available in vPad)
- Creating and editing of basic PM procedures
- Packaging and Exporting procedures to vPad
- Running the newly created PM procedures in vPad
- Demonstration of advanced PM procedures on the vPad system (prelude to the agenda covered in the afternoon class)
Advanced Customization of PM Procedures
This is a level 2 course on the vPad-IDE where we will discuss complex PM procedures. Prior experience of any type of programming language will be an asset, but not required. You should have had prior experience working with vPad-IDE or have participated in the Introduction course.
- Import PM procedures to vPad-IDE
- PM procedure version control
- Create and edit Adaptive PM procedures using “logic” for test equipment with optional accessories and/or multiple accessories of the same type. (This is a first in the industry, and unique to Datrend’s vPad system)
- Create PM procedures with integrated and fully automated testing with other test equipment from Datrend (such as Defib, Infusion Pump, and/or ESU Analyzers). This PM procedure example will demonstrate the full capability of the automated testing from a single user interface.
Equipment to bring: vPad-ES/353/Rugged or vPad tablet, and laptop computer with Windows OS to run vPad-IDE.